INTRODUCING THE 2017 GMC SAVANA CARGO VAN AND GMC CUTAWAY CARGO VAN
The GMC Cargo Vans for sale at Anthony Buick GMC
have more to offer local businesses and institutions than simply raw carrying capacity, though they do offer that in abundance. Bearing the GMC badge, they represent the finest in precision, professional grade cargo work van engineering General Motors has to offer. In fact, with a starting MSRP of $30,595, three available engines, including a Duramax® 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8, and four wheelbase/weight class combinations to choose from, there’s a 2017 GMC Savana Cargo Van that can fit any need at Anthony Buick GMC. For businesses that are looking for work cargo vans
that can be upfitted to carry specialized boxes, the 2017 GMC Cutaway Van is also an ideal choice, as its starting MSRP of $29,550 and max payload of 9,147 lbs. is perfect for any venture.
NEW 2017 GMC SAVANA CARGO VAN FEATURES
- Three impressive engine options: A standard 4.8L SFI V8 that generates a useful 285 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque, with a 6.0L SFI E85 FlexFuel V8 that belts out 342 hp and 373 lb-ft of torque as well as a 6.6L Duramax® Turbo Diesel V8 that produces 260 hp and 525 lb-ft of torque available
- The only available integrated compressed natural gas (CNG) fuel system in the full-size van class (Powering a 6.0L V8)
- A standard 6-speed automatic heavy-duty transmission that’s equipped with overdrive, an internal transmission oil cooler, and Tow/Haul mode
- Four available wheelbase/weight class configurations: 2500 Regular Wheelbase, 2500 Extended Wheelbase, 3500 Regular Wheelbase, and 3500 Extended Wheelbase
- Maximum trailering of 10,000 lbs., with a maximum payload of 4,168 lbs.
- Standard cargo box width between wheelhouses of 52.70-inches, with a cargo box height of 52.90 to 53.40-inches and cargo area length from floor to Seat 1 of 124.60 to 146.20-inches
- Both a rear swinging door and sliding side door for enhanced accessibility and pallet loading
- Available OnStar® with built-in 4G LTE Internet Wi-Fi® hotspot
THE NEW 2017 GMC SAVANA CARGO VAN CAN BE TAILORED FOR ANY BUSINESS
Easily upfitted and available with a 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot that can give any job site access to the Internet, the 2017 GMC Savana Cargo Van
is a work cargo van that can also be used as a mobile office or center of operations. Multiple size, weight class, and powertrain/fuel options even ensure that this family of GMC vans
can fit any business’s needs.
||Savana 2500 Regular Wheelbase
||Savana 2500 Extended Wheelbase
||Savana 3500 Regular Wheelbase
||Savana 3500 Extended Wheelbase
||239.7 cubic feet
||284.4 cubic feet
||239.7 cubic feet
||284.4 cubic feet
|Cargo Area Length
The 2017 GMC Savana
Cargo Van is also the only full-size cargo work van that’s offered with an integrated compressed natural gas (CNG) fuel system. Feeding a 6.0L V8, this CNG system cuts down on CO2 emissions while providing V8-level horsepower and torque.
CONFIGURING THE 2017 GMC SAVANA CUTAWAY VAN
Even for the industry’s most impressive line of vans, cargo and tasks can sometimes be so specialized that they need job-specific upfits. It’s for this reason that the Savana Cutaway is part of the family of 2017 GMC cargo vans. Easily enhanced with box, utility/service, ambulance/rescue, and trade-specific upfits, the 2017 GMC Savana Cutaway is a cargo work van that fits any niche. A max payload of 9,147 lbs. and the same engine options that are found on the standard 2017 GMC Savana Cargo Van also mean that it can take on the toughest tasks.
ANTHONY BUICK GMC OFFERS BUDGET-FRIENDLY SAVINGS ON GMC COMMERCIAL VEHICLES
Any business that is thinking of expanding its commercial fleet with GMC cargo vans is invited to call Anthony Buick GMC at 847-693-7775 or stop by 7225 Grand Avenue in Gurnee to inspect the GMC lineup of cargo work vans in person. With accessible financing
and special commercial vehicle deals, Anthony Buick GMC is a one-stop shop for all cargo work van needs.