Bold But Refined.
ExteriorThe GMC Terrain is the perfect combination of styling, utility and efficiency. For 2017, the Terrain’s bold design has been updated and features a new hood design, redesigned front and rear fascia with chrome accents, new LED daytime running lamps and a new 3-bar grille design that is distinctively GMC.
Bold but RefinedEvery Terrain is built with precision and distinguishing features, which are a true testament to the craftsmanship and detail that goes into every GMC.
- New front and rear fascia
- New grille design with chrome surround
- New power dome hood
- New LED Daytime Running Lamps
- Muscular fender flares
- Projector beam headlamps
- Athletic stance provides a commanding view of the road
Aluminum WheelsEvery Terrain SUV model comes with standard aluminum wheels.
- 17” wheel are standard on SLE models
- 18” wheels are standard on SLT and available on SLE-2
- 19” wheels available on SLT
InteriorTerrain features a long list of comfort and convenience features and for 2017, premium cloth is standard on SLE models and a new chrome-trimmed gear selector accentuates the interior of every model. Add in available technologies like 4G Wi-Fi hotspot4, superior fit and finish, and exceptional safety features and you’ll see why the Terrain compact SUV is the total package.
Multiflex Rear Seat SystemTerrain's easy-to-use MultiFlex rear seat system maximizes the comfort and utility of this compact SUV.
- 60/40 split & fold second-row
- 39.9" rear leg room
- Slides nearly 8" up and back
- Recline feature for additional comfort
Sophisticated InteriorThis compact SUV is not just capable, it's also inviting and comfortable.
- Color Touch Radio
- Center stack storage and center console shelf for additional convenience
- Standard premium cloth interior
- Available heated front seats
- Available leather-appointed seats
- Available ambient lighting
- Available Pioneer premium audio
- Available 8-way power driver and passenger seat
- New shifter assembly
Advanced AcousticsAcoustics isn’t just about what you hear. In this crossover SUV, it’s also about what you don’t. These features all aid in Terrain’s remarkably quiet ride.
- A laid-back windshield angle
- Tight construction to minimize air leaks and exterior sound
- Triple door seals and acoustic-laminated windshield
SafetyThe safety of drivers and passengers in our vehicles is of high importance. We’re offering new technologies and innovations to help make our vehicles safer and better equipped to take on the unexpected.
360 Degrees of SafetyThe Terrain compact SUV is equipped with 6 standard airbags5, including front side-impact and head curtain as well as anti-lock brakes giving your crossover SUV safety features inside and out.
Side Blind Zone Alert & Rear Cross-Traffic AlertThese safety technologies match smart engineering with driver-centric safety, using radar to watch where you can’t. When a car enters your blind zone, it displays a signal in your outside mirror. When backing out in a busy parking lot, it warns of vehicles approaching with an icon in the Color Touch Radio screen.
Forward Collision AlertThis available system provides audible and visual signal if it appears that a collision may be imminent.
Lane Departure WarningThis available system alerts the driver if the Terrain SUV wanders from the lane without using a turn signal.
- Standard 6-month trial to OnStar®
- 6-month trial period includes Automatic Crash Response, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Roadside Assistance, a link to emergency services, and Remote Door Unlock.
- The OnStar Basic Plan, which is available for five years from vehicle delivery date, includes OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification and access to myGMC mobile app services.
GMC Safety MessageYour safety is very important to us. If you want to determine whether or not there is a recall on your current vehicle or on a vehicle you are considering, visit safercar.gov or call (888) 327-4236.
Chrome EditionWith a striking finish and extra capabilities, the Chrome Edition will take your Terrain to the next level. Available on SLE-2 models, the Chrome Edition delivers a distinctive gleam from the grille and wheels to the door handles and side mirrors. These lustrous details are perfectly complemented by practical conveniences, making this the edition with all the right additions. Style enhancements include:
- Chrome door handles
- Chrome manually folding exterior mirrors
- 18" aluminum wheels
- Remote start
- Heated cloth seats for driver and front passenger
- Power-adjustable, heated, manually folding exterior mirrors
Entertainment & NavigationA simple, intuitive 7” diagonal color touch-screen is your command center for all entertainment, information, and available navigation options.
Color Touch Radio with IntelliLinkAvailable Color Touch Radio with IntelliLink9 features a reconfigurable home screen, voice activated control, USB10 and Bluetooth®11 audio streaming. IntelliLink technology offers features that keep you connected wherever you travel including:
- Smartphone integration to allow hands-free calling, phone book access and expanded entertainment options
- Intuitive voice commands
- Stream Pandora®12 and Stitcher® Smart Radio12 and control through radio app
- Access music library through available control through the audio system including voice commands
- Text message support
- Available Siri®13 Eyes Free voice pass through
Available Color Touch Navigation with IntellilinkGet where you’re going easily and map your route intuitively with the available Color Touch Navigation System.14 The system features:
- Multiple map views15
- Integrated SiriusXM® traffic and weather for three trial months
- Multiple destination input methods
TechnologyUtility is only part of this compact SUV’s story. Every innovation has a purpose: To give you a superior experience.
Stay Connected Anywhere You GoOnStar offers an available 4G Wi-Fi hotspot so you can stay connected to the internet and your favorite apps anywhere you go.4 It’s ready to connect to your devices, giving you an integrated and customizable in-vehicle experience.
Standard Bluetooth Connectivity
- Hands-free operation of your mobile phone
- Steering-wheel-mounted controls
- Dial with voice commands
- Listen through the audio system
Performance FeaturesTerrain’s performance goes beyond torque and horsepower. This crossover SUV uses some of the latest technologies to enhance fuel efficiency2, gives you the power when you need it and help you keep in control no matter what the road conditions.
6 Speed Automatic with OverdriveTerrain’s transmission offers a wide ratio spread for power in the low gears and efficiency in the high ones.
StabiliTrak with Traction ControlStabiliTrak senses when the SUV is not responding adequately to steering commands and adjusts wheel speed using engine power and braking to help you maintain control.
All Wheel DriveTo maximize driver control, available AWD provides extra traction and adjusts torque in changing road conditions. With an EPA-estimated 29 HWY MPG on AWD model with 2.4L I-4 VVT.
Fully Independent SuspensionTerrain is engineered with four-wheel independent suspension that offers a steady smooth ride and a precise feel for the road.
Automatic Grade BrakingThis system commands the transmission to remain in a lower gear to assist in deceleration on a downgrade, with or without a trailer attached.
Hill Start brake AssistAs soon as you lift your foot off the brake while the vehicle is on a hill, this system holds brake pressure for 1.5 seconds to give you time to press the accelerator.
3.6 V-6 VVT Sidi EngineStandard on most Sierra models is a 6-month trial subscription to the OnStar® Guidance Plan. The plan includes:
See Dealer For Details